The Unstoppable Force
The Force is Strong with you. Login or Register You Must!
The Unstoppable Force
The Force is Strong with you. Login or Register You Must!
The Unstoppable Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unstoppable Force

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

D23: The Official Community for Disney Fans?

Go down 
4 posters

D23?
Great Idea!
D23: The Official Community for Disney Fans? Vote_lcap10%D23: The Official Community for Disney Fans? Vote_rcap1
 0% [ 0 ]
Bad Idea!
D23: The Official Community for Disney Fans? Vote_lcap114%D23: The Official Community for Disney Fans? Vote_rcap1
 14% [ 1 ]
Too Expensive!
D23: The Official Community for Disney Fans? Vote_lcap129%D23: The Official Community for Disney Fans? Vote_rcap1
 29% [ 2 ]
Indifferent
D23: The Official Community for Disney Fans? Vote_lcap157%D23: The Official Community for Disney Fans? Vote_rcap1
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
darthstich
Supreme Chancelor/Admin
Supreme Chancelor/Admin
darthstich

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-01-29

D23: The Official Community for Disney Fans? Empty
PostSubject: D23: The Official Community for Disney Fans?   D23: The Official Community for Disney Fans? Mvr9tgTue Mar 31, 2009 3:11 pm

"D23 Site"

Disney has finally found a way to charge people money for being fans lol. D23 is a new fan community, including websites, magazines, and meetings. Disney has even gone as far as to give D23 a Tie-in with "One Man's Dream" at Disney's Hollywood Studios.

My question is, what do you guys think about it?
Back to top Go down
https://unstoppableforce.forummotion.com
MacApple
Jedi
Jedi

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: D23: The Official Community for Disney Fans?   D23: The Official Community for Disney Fans? Mvr9tgMon Apr 06, 2009 7:40 am

I think it's a little expensive especially right now with the economy like it is.But I'm sure some people will buy the membership so I'm INDIFFERENT. Lol Smile
Back to top Go down
disneysuper
Youngling
Youngling
disneysuper

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: D23: The Official Community for Disney Fans?   D23: The Official Community for Disney Fans? Mvr9tgMon Apr 06, 2009 9:24 pm

darthstich wrote:
"D23 Site"

Disney has finally found a way to charge people money for being fans lol. D23 is a new fan community, including websites, magazines, and meetings. Disney has even gone as far as to give D23 a Tie-in with "One Man's Dream" at Disney's Hollywood Studios.

My question is, what do you guys think about it?

I kinda personal hate D23, i thought it would be something nice,

And it appeared to be something dumb.

It's really not worth paying for that.

It's worth paying for VMK Sad

-Disneysuper
Back to top Go down
http://disneyforum.forumotion.com/
Rocks
Jedi Master/Moderator
Jedi Master/Moderator
Rocks

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: D23: The Official Community for Disney Fans?   D23: The Official Community for Disney Fans? Mvr9tgWed Jul 08, 2009 9:04 am

I think it's ridiculous that Disney are charging for just being fans, but then again, a lot of musical groups / singers are charging fans and give them access to concert tickets first, etc.

I would join D23, but I would like to know I can attend every event they are organizing, and right now, can't justify frequent trips to California, etc.

The whole VMK thing is still bugging me too. Like DisneySuper said - VMK is worth paying for and am still upset that Disney did not even put that into consideration. I won't play PotC, ToonTown, and definitely not Club Penguin - if they can shut VMK down, who's to say they can't do the same for the other games? I refuse to pay Disney for their stupid idea of closing VMK.

I'll get off my soap box now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D23: The Official Community for Disney Fans?   D23: The Official Community for Disney Fans? Mvr9tg

Back to top Go down

D23: The Official Community for Disney Fans?
Page 1 of 1