The Unstoppable Force
The Force is Strong with you. Login or Register You Must!
The Unstoppable Force
The Force is Strong with you. Login or Register You Must!
The Unstoppable Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unstoppable Force

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Preferred Mode of Transportation to / from a Vacation?

Go down 
3 posters

Airplane
Preferred Mode of Transportation to / from a Vacation? Vote_lcap160%Preferred Mode of Transportation to / from a Vacation? Vote_rcap1
 60% [ 3 ]
Train
Preferred Mode of Transportation to / from a Vacation? Vote_lcap10%Preferred Mode of Transportation to / from a Vacation? Vote_rcap1
 0% [ 0 ]
Bus
Preferred Mode of Transportation to / from a Vacation? Vote_lcap10%Preferred Mode of Transportation to / from a Vacation? Vote_rcap1
 0% [ 0 ]
Car
Preferred Mode of Transportation to / from a Vacation? Vote_lcap140%Preferred Mode of Transportation to / from a Vacation? Vote_rcap1
 40% [ 2 ]
Feet
 0% [ 0 ]
Pogo Stick
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Rocks
Jedi Master/Moderator
Jedi Master/Moderator
Rocks

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Preferred Mode of Transportation to / from a Vacation? Empty
PostSubject: Preferred Mode of Transportation to / from a Vacation?   Preferred Mode of Transportation to / from a Vacation? Mvr9tgSun Mar 02, 2008 2:34 am

If given the choice, what would be your preferred mode of transportation to & from a vacation?

On one hand, I'd choose airplane because you would reach your destination quicker, but you would have to deal with airport stuff (crowds, checking in, baggage claim, security, waiting to board / disembark, etc.).

On the other hand, I also enjoy travelling by car - you get to set your own pace, stop when you want, etc. I chose this option, as I haven't needed to travel by plane for a couple of years.
Back to top Go down
darthstich
Supreme Chancelor/Admin
Supreme Chancelor/Admin
darthstich

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Preferred Mode of Transportation to / from a Vacation?   Preferred Mode of Transportation to / from a Vacation? Mvr9tgMon Mar 03, 2008 10:14 am

While i prefer my Jedi Starfighter or an Imperial Cruiser, I put Airplane for Earth Travel lol. I've always liked flying more than being stuck in a car
Back to top Go down
https://unstoppableforce.forummotion.com
ladyvader
Jedi Master/Moderator
Jedi Master/Moderator
ladyvader

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Preferred Mode of Transportation to / from a Vacation?   Preferred Mode of Transportation to / from a Vacation? Mvr9tgWed Oct 01, 2008 4:57 pm

I love to fly. I am always so excited to go to the airport. And I love to sit by the window and just look at everything. I will pick flying every time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ladyvadersblog.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preferred Mode of Transportation to / from a Vacation?   Preferred Mode of Transportation to / from a Vacation? Mvr9tg

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Unstoppable Force :: Others :: Polls-
Jump to: