The Unstoppable Force
The Force is Strong with you. Login or Register You Must!
The Unstoppable Force
The Force is Strong with you. Login or Register You Must!
The Unstoppable Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unstoppable Force

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spaceship Earth flys above Cinderella's Castle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
darthstich
Supreme Chancelor/Admin
Supreme Chancelor/Admin
darthstich

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Spaceship Earth flys above Cinderella's Castle Empty
PostSubject: Spaceship Earth flys above Cinderella's Castle   Spaceship Earth flys above Cinderella's Castle Mvr9tgThu Jan 29, 2009 12:51 am

Spaceship Earth flys above Cinderella's Castle Epcot-10
"An 80-foot-tall hot air balloon, shaped like Epcot’s Spaceship Earth icon, floated Jan. 28, 2009 above Magic Kingdom in Lake Buena Vista, Fla., carrying the Birkett family, of Scottsdale, Ariz. The special flight was one of the dreams awarded as part of Disney Parks’ 2008 “Disney Dreams Giveaway.” On Sept. 17, 2008, Christian Birkett was chosen at random as the dream recipient while experiencing The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh attraction at Disneyland Park in California. In addition to the tethered balloon flight, Birkett’s dream included a VIP vacation to Walt Disney World. The Disney Dreams Giveaway, part of Disney’s Year of a Million Dreams which officially ended Dec. 31, 2008, awarded a million-plus dreams throughout 2008 at Disneyland and Walt Disney World. After today’s balloon flight, Birkett commented, “When you’re up there, it feels like you’re on top of the world. It’s definitely a dream come true.”

Fully Awesome
Back to top Go down
https://unstoppableforce.forummotion.com
MacApple
Jedi
Jedi

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Spaceship Earth flys above Cinderella's Castle   Spaceship Earth flys above Cinderella's Castle Mvr9tgFri Jan 30, 2009 8:59 am

Hahaha! You don't see that everyday! But that is so awesome! I wish I could ride in that. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rocks
Jedi Master/Moderator
Jedi Master/Moderator
Rocks

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Spaceship Earth flys above Cinderella's Castle   Spaceship Earth flys above Cinderella's Castle Mvr9tgFri Jan 30, 2009 8:53 pm

Lucky people!!!

I got diddly squat during the YoMD celebration, even though I've been in the parks more than i care to count. Oh well, didn't ruin any trip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spaceship Earth flys above Cinderella's Castle   Spaceship Earth flys above Cinderella's Castle Mvr9tg

Back to top Go down

Spaceship Earth flys above Cinderella's Castle
Page 1 of 1