The Unstoppable Force
The Force is Strong with you. Login or Register You Must!
The Unstoppable Force
The Force is Strong with you. Login or Register You Must!
The Unstoppable Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unstoppable Force

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

20,000 Leauges Under the Sea: Captain Nemo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darthstich
Supreme Chancelor/Admin
Supreme Chancelor/Admin
darthstich

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-01-29

20,000 Leauges Under the Sea: Captain Nemo Empty
PostSubject: 20,000 Leauges Under the Sea: Captain Nemo   20,000 Leauges Under the Sea: Captain Nemo Mvr9tgWed Jan 07, 2009 3:07 pm

"From futuristic wastelands to the depths of the oceans. McG has signed on to direct 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea: Captain Nemo, a remake of the classic 1954 live-action Disney film of the same name. The original story, written by Jules Verne, was first published in 1870, but most people remember the Kirk Douglas version famous for its giant squid scene. This screenplay for this remake was written by Bill Marsilii, of only Deja Vu previously. 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea: Captain Nemo is an origin story focusing on Nemo as he creates his warship, the Nautilus. Disney wants to get this made this year.

Obviously McG has his schedule figured out for the next few years. He's currently finishing Terminator Salvation and will move right into 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, most likely to be released in the summer of 2010. Following that he'll jump right back on to the next Terminator sequel, which was confirmed in December. I know this is another remake, but I get the feeling that McG could pull off a BioShock-like dark, intense, and exciting version of this story. To put it plainly, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea is the kind of movie that could use a good modern remake and McG seems like the right guy for it. Thoughts?"

Source

The article keeps saying that it's a re-make, but it sounds more like a Prequel to me
Back to top Go down
https://unstoppableforce.forummotion.com

20,000 Leauges Under the Sea: Captain Nemo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Unstoppable Force :: Disney :: Movies-
Jump to: