The Unstoppable Force
The Force is Strong with you. Login or Register You Must!
The Unstoppable Force
The Force is Strong with you. Login or Register You Must!
The Unstoppable Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unstoppable Force

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

80's movies coming back in '08

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darthstich
Supreme Chancelor/Admin
Supreme Chancelor/Admin
darthstich

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-01-29

80's movies coming back in '08 Empty
PostSubject: 80's movies coming back in '08   80's movies coming back in '08 Mvr9tgSat Jul 26, 2008 1:29 am

At the San Diego Comic-con Disney had a booth set up discussing it's upcoming Sci-fi movie "Escape to Witch Mountain" witch Disney Claims "isn't a re-make or a sequel, but a re-imagining." They took more inspiration from the book than the film, though they stated the original children from the film will have important roles in the new movie, Staring Action Star Dwayne "Don't Call him the Rock" Johnson. Also, and much more importantly in my point of view, Disney showed a Film Clip of bits and pieces of the upcoming Tron Sequel. Stuff we won't here more about for a Year. As the Reporter i read this from wrote "Hall H went from happily interested to loudly buzzing by the time the lights came back on and by the time we left, it was one of the "I can't believe we saw it!" moments of the con." Jeff Bridges returns in that movie as well.
Back to top Go down
https://unstoppableforce.forummotion.com
darthstich
Supreme Chancelor/Admin
Supreme Chancelor/Admin
darthstich

PostSubject: Re: 80's movies coming back in '08   80's movies coming back in '08 Mvr9tgSun Jul 27, 2008 1:38 pm

Back to top Go down
darthstich
Supreme Chancelor/Admin
Supreme Chancelor/Admin
darthstich

PostSubject: Re: 80's movies coming back in '08   80's movies coming back in '08 Mvr9tgWed Jan 07, 2009 3:04 pm

Disney has picked a relative unknown to play the lead role in “Tron,” its $150 million sequel to the 1982 cult classic by the same name. Garrett Hedlund, who has until now acted in larger ensemble pieces such as “Friday Night Lights” and “Eragon,” will play a man pulled into the world of a computer. He retraces the steps of a character from the original movie named Kevin Flynn. “Tron,” which was previously known as “Tron 2″ and “Tr2n,” is expected to start shooting in the spring with Joseph Kosinski at the helm.
Back to top Go down
MacApple
Jedi
Jedi

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: 80's movies coming back in '08   80's movies coming back in '08 Mvr9tgThu Jan 08, 2009 9:08 am

Hmmm,interesting.I think it's a risk having an unknown,but hopefully they know what they are doing. And 150 million!!! Jeepers is the first Tron really that popular? I thought it was more like a cult classic? confused
Back to top Go down
darthstich
Supreme Chancelor/Admin
Supreme Chancelor/Admin
darthstich

PostSubject: Re: 80's movies coming back in '08   80's movies coming back in '08 Mvr9tgFri Jan 30, 2009 2:54 pm

"Dwayne “(Don't call him The Rock)” Johnson is teaming up with kids again, but this time it’s not for a fluffy comedy, it’s for a dark adventure film with special powers, flying saucers and other fun deeds. We’re talking about “Race to Witch Mountain,” which is based on the same book as Disney’s 1975 film. In the flick, taxi-driving Johnson is hired to protect two kids (with paranormal abilities) from a sinister organization. The resulting ride takes them across the country as they race towards…Witch Mountain."
Check out Disney’s Super Bowl spot from MTV.com, and see if you can spot the Star Wars Reference 80's movies coming back in '08 119291
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 80's movies coming back in '08   80's movies coming back in '08 Mvr9tg

Back to top Go down

80's movies coming back in '08
Page 1 of 1