The Unstoppable Force
The Force is Strong with you. Login or Register You Must!
The Unstoppable Force
The Force is Strong with you. Login or Register You Must!
The Unstoppable Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unstoppable Force

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darthstich
Supreme Chancelor/Admin
Supreme Chancelor/Admin
darthstich

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Star Wars: The Old Republic Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic Mvr9tgMon Jan 05, 2009 11:56 pm

Here is a game I am looking forward to playing. A Continuation of the Award Winning "Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic" games, which are two of my personal favorites.

"Play Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ and forge your own Star Wars™ saga in a story-driven massively-multiplayer online game from BioWare and LucasArts. Explore an age thousands of years before the rise of Darth Vader when war between the Old Republic and the Sith Empire divides the galaxy.

Choose to be a Jedi, a Sith, or from a variety of other classic Star Wars roles, and make decisions which define your personal story and determine your path down the light or dark side of the Force. Along the way you will befriend courageous companions who will fight at your side or possibly betray you based on your actions. Together, you will battle enemies in dynamic Star Wars combat and team up with other players to overcome incredible challenges.

Join us. Your personal Star Wars saga begins in Star Wars: The Old Republic."

http://www.swtor.com/
Back to top Go down
https://unstoppableforce.forummotion.com

Star Wars: The Old Republic
Page 1 of 1