The Unstoppable Force
The Force is Strong with you. Login or Register You Must!
The Unstoppable Force
The Force is Strong with you. Login or Register You Must!
The Unstoppable Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unstoppable Force

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Married to a Star Wars Geek

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
darthstich
Supreme Chancelor/Admin
Supreme Chancelor/Admin
darthstich

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Married to a Star Wars Geek Empty
PostSubject: Married to a Star Wars Geek   Married to a Star Wars Geek Mvr9tgMon Feb 04, 2008 10:56 am

OMGM this is so funny. CNN did a special report on a Star Wars fanatic recently. He has been collecting since he was 4 years old and spend most of his time in his "Imperial Base"-ment with his very substantial collection including a life size set of Stormtrooper armor. The fanatic's wife E-mailed Dr. Phil telling him about her husband's obsession, and Dr. Phil invited them on the show and told him that he needed to spend more time with his family, and other basic Dr. Phily things, but when the camera turned off he told the fanatic that his Stormtrooper armor was really cool though. For once, I don't think Dr. Phil helped the situation lol. Watch the entire report here.

Last edited by on Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://unstoppableforce.forummotion.com
MICKEYBEAST
Sith Lord/Moderator
Sith Lord/Moderator
MICKEYBEAST

Number of posts : 149
Jedi/Sith Name : DarthBeast

PostSubject: Re: Married to a Star Wars Geek   Married to a Star Wars Geek Mvr9tgMon Feb 04, 2008 11:06 am

My wife loves Star Wars and Star Trek....not to the point of being fanatical. ( I am obsessed with the Mouse)...however we do have little knick knack R2-D2's all over our computer area and she does have one of those remote control ones that I bought her for Christmas one year. Of course we have all Star Wars/ Star Trek movies......
Back to top Go down
Rocks
Jedi Master/Moderator
Jedi Master/Moderator
Rocks

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Married to a Star Wars Geek   Married to a Star Wars Geek Mvr9tgMon Feb 04, 2008 5:06 pm

Did you guys ever see Triumph the Insult Comic Dog when he covered one of the Star Wars openings a few years ago?

He was interviewing the fans that were in their Star Wars attire - I was in hysterics!

On a side note - another Triumph video to track down is when he interviewed Bon Jovi...
Back to top Go down
ladyvader
Jedi Master/Moderator
Jedi Master/Moderator
ladyvader

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Married to a Star Wars Geek   Married to a Star Wars Geek Mvr9tgMon Feb 11, 2008 10:17 am

I love Star Wars, but clearly Disney and Pirates are my passion, not to mention Nightmare Before Christmas. But I do have my lightsaber and cloak that I made myself. Of course it is black. I consider myself a dark Jedi. Just never know which side of the Force I am going to jump on at any given time.
I love Star Wars Weekends, and I would love to have Stormtrooper Armor. I mean who wouldn't?

Married to a Star Wars Geek 2vt4pba
Back to top Go down
http://www.ladyvadersblog.com
darthstich
Supreme Chancelor/Admin
Supreme Chancelor/Admin
darthstich

Number of posts : 1215

PostSubject: Re: Married to a Star Wars Geek   Married to a Star Wars Geek Mvr9tgMon Feb 11, 2008 10:23 am

haha Married to a Star Wars Geek 923854 Great Picture LV Married to a Star Wars Geek 132727
Back to top Go down
https://unstoppableforce.forummotion.com
Rocks
Jedi Master/Moderator
Jedi Master/Moderator
Rocks

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Married to a Star Wars Geek   Married to a Star Wars Geek Mvr9tgFri Feb 15, 2008 3:30 am

I like that pic too, LV - it's awesome! Married to a Star Wars Geek 923854
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Married to a Star Wars Geek   Married to a Star Wars Geek Mvr9tg

Back to top Go down

Married to a Star Wars Geek
Page 1 of 1