The Unstoppable Force
The Force is Strong with you. Login or Register You Must!
The Unstoppable Force
The Force is Strong with you. Login or Register You Must!
The Unstoppable Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unstoppable Force

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miley Cyrus: Singer, Actress, Author?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darthstich
Supreme Chancelor/Admin
Supreme Chancelor/Admin
darthstich

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Miley Cyrus: Singer, Actress, Author? Empty
PostSubject: Miley Cyrus: Singer, Actress, Author?   Miley Cyrus: Singer, Actress, Author? Mvr9tgTue Apr 22, 2008 8:27 pm

The multi-hyphenate teen star has signed a book deal to tell the story of her young life, it was announced Tuesday. The memoir by Cyrus, who stars in the Disney Channel series "Hannah Montana," is planned for release next spring.

Disney said the book will focus particularly on the guidance of Cyrus' mother, Leticia.

"I am so excited to let fans in on how important my relationship with my family is to me," the 15-year-old singer-actress said in a statement. "I hope to motivate mothers and daughters to build lifetimes of memories together and inspire kids around the world to live their dreams."

The Disney Book Group, in a clear bit of synergy for the Walt Disney Co., has world rights to the book. Disney said Cyrus' book will feature previously unseen photos, family stories and "a look at her inner circle of loved ones."

The book, the first by Cyrus, will be published under the Disney-Hyperion Books imprint.

Cyrus is the daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus.

Source
Back to top Go down
https://unstoppableforce.forummotion.com
Rocks
Jedi Master/Moderator
Jedi Master/Moderator
Rocks

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Miley Cyrus: Singer, Actress, Author? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus: Singer, Actress, Author?   Miley Cyrus: Singer, Actress, Author? Mvr9tgFri Apr 25, 2008 2:27 pm

I always thought Memoirs were for those who had a career that spanned a lifetime. No offense, but how long's Miley / Hannah been around - two minutes? I know she's been the talk of the town for a couple of years, and yes - I have seen a couple episodes of her TV show.

I'm ok if Miley wanted to create a book on her inspirations and / or a behind the scenes look at her daily routines - there is definitely a market for this, but a memoir?
Back to top Go down

Miley Cyrus: Singer, Actress, Author?
Page 1 of 1