The Unstoppable Force
The Force is Strong with you. Login or Register You Must!
The Unstoppable Force
The Force is Strong with you. Login or Register You Must!
The Unstoppable Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unstoppable Force

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Star Wars Weekends 2008

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
darthstich
Supreme Chancelor/Admin
Supreme Chancelor/Admin
darthstich

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Star Wars Weekends 2008 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Weekends 2008   Star Wars Weekends 2008 - Page 2 Mvr9tgTue Jun 03, 2008 10:57 pm

Hey guys Here is Week One's Guide Map where everything will be

http://sww.studioscentral.com/main/content/full-2008-star-wars-weekend-schedule
Back to top Go down
https://unstoppableforce.forummotion.com
darthstich
Supreme Chancelor/Admin
Supreme Chancelor/Admin
darthstich

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Weekends 2008   Star Wars Weekends 2008 - Page 2 Mvr9tgThu Jun 05, 2008 10:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Rocks
Jedi Master/Moderator
Jedi Master/Moderator
Rocks

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Weekends 2008   Star Wars Weekends 2008 - Page 2 Mvr9tgMon Jun 09, 2008 4:05 am

darthstich wrote:
Ok Guys i got three rumors that a CM told me last and i am only going to tell you two straight out. One is Hayden Christenson Might make an apperance one of the weekends, two is George might be coming Weekend 4. And one that this CM was certain about lol.

A very special unscheduled guest will be coming on weekend 4. All i will tell you is that he is from the Original Trilogy and in another character of his shares a love of a fashion accessory with Capn. Jack Sparrow

Ask me not, for i shant tell you any more except GO ON WEEKEND 4!!!!!

Also, the SWW Merchandise has finally been anounced

One more thing, 100 points for the team of the first person who can figure out my riddle of who is coming, but you will get it at the end of next month Wink

Harrison Ford is going to weekend 4? I bet your heart skipped a beat when you heard that, didn't you? LOL... BTW - the fashion accessory I'm assuming you're talking about is a hat (Jack loved his hat, and Indiana Jones is known for his hat and his whip).

I would love to meet George Lucas - that would be cool. Hey - maybe you could ask him to endorse this awesome site!
Back to top Go down
darthstich
Supreme Chancelor/Admin
Supreme Chancelor/Admin
darthstich

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Weekends 2008   Star Wars Weekends 2008 - Page 2 Mvr9tgMon Jun 09, 2008 9:03 pm

TinkRocks wrote:
darthstich wrote:
Ok Guys i got three rumors that a CM told me last and i am only going to tell you two straight out. One is Hayden Christenson Might make an apperance one of the weekends, two is George might be coming Weekend 4. And one that this CM was certain about lol.

A very special unscheduled guest will be coming on weekend 4. All i will tell you is that he is from the Original Trilogy and in another character of his shares a love of a fashion accessory with Capn. Jack Sparrow

Ask me not, for i shant tell you any more except GO ON WEEKEND 4!!!!!

Also, the SWW Merchandise has finally been anounced

One more thing, 100 points for the team of the first person who can figure out my riddle of who is coming, but you will get it at the end of next month Wink

Harrison Ford is going to weekend 4? I bet your heart skipped a beat when you heard that, didn't you? LOL... BTW - the fashion accessory I'm assuming you're talking about is a hat (Jack loved his hat, and Indiana Jones is known for his hat and his whip).

I would love to meet George Lucas - that would be cool. Hey - maybe you could ask him to endorse this awesome site!

Lol Totally Star Wars Weekends 2008 - Page 2 119291
Back to top Go down
darthstich
Supreme Chancelor/Admin
Supreme Chancelor/Admin
darthstich

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Weekends 2008   Star Wars Weekends 2008 - Page 2 Mvr9tgMon Jun 09, 2008 9:54 pm

Back to top Go down
darthstich
Supreme Chancelor/Admin
Supreme Chancelor/Admin
darthstich

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Weekends 2008   Star Wars Weekends 2008 - Page 2 Mvr9tgThu Jun 12, 2008 11:26 am

Star Wars.com has a little Weekend one Recap for you guys

http://www.starwars.com/video/view/000648.html
Back to top Go down
Rocks
Jedi Master/Moderator
Jedi Master/Moderator
Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Weekends 2008   Star Wars Weekends 2008 - Page 2 Mvr9tgThu Jun 12, 2008 12:40 pm

That Russion doll pic idea is a cool one! Maybe we should start doing that every time we go to a Disney park - a pic of yourself in front of a castle, or Epcot's Spaceship Earth, or DHS' Sorcerer's Hat, etc....
Back to top Go down
darthstich
Supreme Chancelor/Admin
Supreme Chancelor/Admin
darthstich

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Weekends 2008   Star Wars Weekends 2008 - Page 2 Mvr9tgTue Jul 01, 2008 12:24 am

Ok My Overview of SWW '08

Cons:

I. Having to order the Big Figs online is kinda a bear on avid goers and those that come specifically for the Merchandise.
II. It kinda was a little far apart with the meet and greet areas this year, not to mention that for the first three Weekends the Bounty Hunters were right next to Buzz and Woody.
III. It got a little confusing with Jedi Mickey only doing sparatic meet and greets.
IV. Behind the Force was just a big Clone Wars Commercial for the most part and not very informative.
V. With the Opening of Toy Story Mania and Journey into Narnia: Prince Caspian during the weekends, we had very different crowds bumping heads some times, though it was cool to have Warwick Davis, SWW Host and Star in Prince Caspian, at that premiere.
VI. Weekend one had the High School Musical School's Out Show on Streets of America right in the Middle of the Star Wars Stuff. It was just to weird to see Darth Maul walking by as everyone is dancing to "We're All in This Together."

Pros:

I. New Disney/Star Wars Crossover Characters. Goofy as Darth Vader, Minnie as Leia, and Donald as a Stormtrooper were great alongside Jedi Mickey.
II. Unscheduled Guest Steve Sansweet was a nice touch though fans got over excited about hearing about a surprise guest and got a bit disappointed.
III. Merchandise Store Was Fantastic this year and everything flowed very well.
IV. Big Figs not for sale during the Weekends is also a good thing because it kills down those crazy Merchandise hounds and makes it a bit easier on those actually coming for a genuine SWW experience.
V. Excellent Guest List and nice seeing Warwick Back as Host.
VI. Awesome that an actual live person was able to talk in the Behind the Force Show and be available for Q & A after, especially when it was one of the Weekends Guests.
Back to top Go down
Rocks
Jedi Master/Moderator
Jedi Master/Moderator
Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Weekends 2008   Star Wars Weekends 2008 - Page 2 Mvr9tgTue Jul 01, 2008 2:57 pm

darthstich wrote:
Ok My Overview of SWW '08

VI. Weekend one had the High School Musical School's Out Show on Streets of America right in the Middle of the Star Wars Stuff. It was just to weird to see Darth Maul walking by as everyone is dancing to "We're All in This Together."

C'mon - I know you were singing along...

What time is it? It's Star Wars time....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Weekends 2008   Star Wars Weekends 2008 - Page 2 Mvr9tg

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Weekends 2008
Page 1 of 1