The Unstoppable Force
The Force is Strong with you. Login or Register You Must!

The Unstoppable Force

PortalHomeGalleryCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Group Overviews

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
darthstich
Supreme Chancelor/Admin
Supreme Chancelor/Admin

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Group Overviews   Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:49 pm

The Jedi and the Sith are the two main groups of the site. I encourage you to join one of the groups, but you can't join both lol. Just like in the galaxy far far away, you can't be on the light and Dark side. Both the Jedi and Sith groups have access to the Jedi VS Sith Forum, where i will be hosting contests between the two different groups. It might be trivia contests, avatar contests, video contests, anything, and the winner of the challenges gets points for their groups. Each group gets there own special forum that those on the other group can't read. In those forums you can discuss plans to beat the other team, or just get to know each other better. If you don't join a group i think you will be sorry bc it will be a lot of fun.

Also, we have Jedi Master or Sith Lord Groups. That means that i have asked them to moderate the site. The Jedi Masters get access into the Jedi group and also a forum of their own. The Sith Lords get access to the Sith Forum and their own Forum as well. Now, becoming a Jedi Master or Sith Lord is by Invite only. Asking to be one hurts your chances of being one. If you want to be one simply work hard at keeping the rules and not causing unnecessary problems, that means you Sith Group lol.

The Jedi Council Group is for those who are leading a Group (such as AceDarkPrincess who has her Anime Club, and MICKEYBEAST who is leading the Sith Group.) This is a closed group only for those who i allow to have groups. If you have a group Idea that you want to lead, contact me through PM or put it in the Group Ideas Forum.

The Adventurer's Club is for our 18+ year old members. In this group we can discuss slightly more mature subjects that we couldn't in the younger groups. It is open to all members but you must show me some proof that you are 18 or older to join.

"To Infinity and Beyond..." (Name Courtesy of TinkRocks) is a group for travelers, those who would like to travel, or those who have traveled lol. It is an open Group so anyone any age can join Smile

The Ancient Anime Academy is a group ran by AceDarkPrincess to Discuss all things Anime, whether it be Star Wars Magna, upcoming Disney Anime, Sailor Moon, Naruto, or any other Anime Whatsoever. It is an Open Group

Dr. Jones' Class is where we learn from the Famous Dr. Henry Jones Jr., A.K.A. Indiana Jones. It is an Indiana Jones Fan club, and is open to all.

The Wonderful World of Domination is a new group/game made by MinnieMystro. In it, you make your own fictional country which you rule, and you interact with fellow players, in peace, trade, and, of course, war! It could be a lot of fun

Hoth's Kitchen is a new group for those aspiring to be chefs, like to cook, or like to eat Here we can share recipes on creations we have made, than we can make them and try them out ourselves, and maybe even have a few contests thrown in it should be delicious.

Music Mania is a group for Music lovers! If you like Music you should look into this group

We also have what I like to call "sub-groups." Sub-groups are discussions of specific subjects included in a wider part of the forum. Sub-groups are open to everyone who fits into the category.

There are four sub-groups for the Disney<Games Section, VMK, where we can discuss Virtual Magic Kingdom, POTCO, where we can discuss Pirates of the Caribbean Online, Toontown, where we can discuss Toontown Online, and Club Penguin, where we can Discuss Club Penguin.

Club Obi-Wan is a sub-group of the Jedi group, and is an Obi-Wan Kenobi Fan club.

Three new sub groups have been added. I know not all Star Wars fans are fans of everything Star Wars so i have created groups specifically for the Original Star Wars Trilogy Fans, called Empire Era, Prequel trilogy fans, called the Republic Era, and Clone Wars fans, called the Clone Wars. If you like all of them than you can go ahead and join all three.

More groups will come in the future but for now, enjoy these Smile

Last edited by darthstich on Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:28 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unstoppableforce.forummotion.com
MICKEYBEAST
Sith Lord/Moderator
Sith Lord/Moderator

Number of posts : 149
Jedi/Sith Name : DarthBeast

PostSubject: Re: Group Overviews   Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:30 pm

This is an awesome idea and could prove to be a lot of fun in the long run. Remember to choose wisely...... COME TO THE DARK SIDE...........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ladyvader
Jedi Master/Moderator
Jedi Master/Moderator

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Group Overviews   Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:48 pm

MB where did you get such a good picture of yourself? I mean the first time I looked into your eyes I knew we would be friends forever. And I love your tailor, Jawa Warehouse right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ladyvadersblog.com
MICKEYBEAST
Sith Lord/Moderator
Sith Lord/Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Group Overviews   Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:10 pm

Jawa Goodwill......steeply discounted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WafflePrincess
Sith
Sith

Number of posts : 33
Jedi/Sith Name : Darth Waffle

PostSubject: Re: Group Overviews   Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:22 pm

MGM, this is a great idea buddy, it made me giggle big time. ahaha

I joined the dark side, you just gotta approve my membership Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MICKEYBEAST
Sith Lord/Moderator
Sith Lord/Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Group Overviews   Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:33 pm

WafflePrincess wrote:
MGM, this is a great idea buddy, it made me giggle big time. ahaha

I joined the dark side, you just gotta approve my membership Razz

Welcome to the Dark Side Princess!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocks
Jedi Master/Moderator
Jedi Master/Moderator

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Group Overviews   Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:42 am

Hmm...

Join the dark side, I must! Maybe I should be Darth Yoda...

I will settle for Darth Rocks!

darthstich
Supreme Chancelor/Admin
Supreme Chancelor/Admin

Number of posts : 1215

PostSubject: Re: Group Overviews   Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:28 pm

New Group Music Mania

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group Overviews   

Back to top Go down

Group Overviews